Our Mission is to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for preschool children two years to transitional kindergarten. It is our goal to support children’s desire to be life-long learners and understand God’s love for them.
Imagine a school that…
- God is placed first.
- Play is valued as important.
- Teachers do not give answers, but help children find them.
- Individual learning styles are embraced.
- Children are guided positively so that they become responsible, social, and self-controlled.
- Teachers are co-learners and collaborators with their students.
- Materials are provided to entice curiosity and exploration
Hours of Operation
- 3’s classes: 8:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- VPK and TK classes: 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Extended Day: available
- Early Care: available
- We are happy to offer Transitional Kindergarten!
- Does your child need The Gift of Time? Not quite ready to send him/her off to kindergarten; shy, late birthdays, worry about social emotional growth? We have low ratios and small classrooms to help your child blossom.
- We serve children ages 3’s, VPK and Transitional Kindergarten but can make exceptions for older 2’s that are fully potty trained.
- Church members receive enrollment benefits.
- Call to schedule a tour.
Schedules & Form Downloads
Registration / Enrollment
To register to be on our waitlist please click our WAITLIST REGISTRATION button below. Registration resets every year on January 1st. If you were on the wait-list for the previous or current year please register again. Please do not leave questions blank or your wait-list priority may be lost.
To make a payment online you must register with MyProcare Online Parent Portal using the link below to access your account: