Did you know that all women who are members of a Presbyterian Church (USA) are automatically members of Presbyterian Women? It is up to you how much or how little you want to participate. At Hodges Boulevard Presbyterian Church, Presbyterian women have fun, nourish our faith, work to support local and worldwide mission projects and develop close friendships. Keep in mind:
- You do not have to Join – you are already a member!
- You do not have to commit to attending all meetings.
- You cannot be too young or too old to participate.
- You CAN attend monthly Circle meetings and Bible study as you are able.
- You CAN attend PW Gatherings as you are able.
- You CAN help with Fundraisers.
- You CAN pray for us.
Circles meet monthly from September through May for Bible study and fellowship. All women are welcome to attend. The Bible study for 2018-2019 is God’s Promise: I Am with You.
- Afternoon Circle meets the third Tuesday of the month at noon in the Fellowship Hall. Participants bring their own lunch. Contact Circle Leader, Willene Thompson, at 904-608-6037 for more information.
- Evening Circle meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Circle Leader, Debbie Braden, at 904-514-5549 for more information.
Gatherings are usually held in May and December on a Saturday morning and include PW business, luncheon and a program.
Fundraisers benefit our Church as well as the local, national and global community. Did you know that the church kitchen was completely furnished by proceeds from PW fundraisers? Did you know that PW has contributed a portion of our fundraiser proceeds to support the Youth group over many years? Did you know that PW fundraisers have supported many local and worldwide mission projects in recent years including Hubbard House, Rethreaded, Days for Girls, Mission Haven, the Malawian Clean Water Well project and many more!
Ready to participate? Come to a Circle meeting or contact us for more information.
Mary Alderman, Moderator 904-874-7180 firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Braden, Vice-Moderator 904-514-5549 email@example.com