DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
Hodges Boulevard Presbyterian Church in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking a part-time Director of Youth Ministry to oversee discipleship of youth in 6th through 12th grades. This warm, welcoming, PCUSA congregation is described as “big enough to make a difference – small enough to be a family”. A multi-generational church that worships in both traditional and contemporary styles, this congregation currently welcomes close to 200 people each weekend – with great opportunity for growth!
Younger generations are highly valued by this church, with students being seen as the church of today – not just tomorrow. Youth of all ages regularly participate in serving opportunities and leadership roles alongside other members of the body, and know they are a beloved part of this congregation.
Forward your resume with cover letter including your Statement of Faith to email@example.com.
PART-TIME SEXTON POSITION
Hodges Boulevard Presbyterian Church (HBPC PCUSA) is seeking a part-time, 25 hours per week position, church Sexton.
The Sexton is responsible for janitorial (cleaning) and facilities maintenance, including associated administrative duties. The sexton is responsible for maintaining the entire HBPC campus including all buildings, grounds, and parking lots to a very high standard. Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
– Managing a preventative maintenance program for the church buildings and property to ensure that the various systems within the facilities are kept in proper working condition.
– Maintaining the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the buildings, including the removal of trash and debris from the church grounds via the onsite dumpster or weekly morning trash pickup.
– Alerting appropriate individuals/committees of potential repairs and/or need for replacements as soon as the need is identified.
– Checking church calendar daily for meeting set-up requirements to ensure all set-ups are completed as requested and on time and that.
– Working with a janitorial service to ensure pre-school facilities are cleaned to a high-standard to meet accreditation requirements.
Please respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls, please