(Both Educational and Choir Happenings)
Dinner Menu (October 17)
Adult/Youth Menu: Seared Salmon, Rice Pilaf, Oven Roasted Vegetables, Garden Salad, and Dessert
Children’s Menu: Hotdogs and French Fries
Discipleship Class/Activity (October 17)
Adult Program: “Living the Question” with guest speaker Jamie Hoener
Children’s Program: ”Living the Faith Brick By Brick”
Dinners are served most Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. You can sign up for dinner by filling in the form below or by calling the church office by 3:00 p.m. Monday, October 15. You may still come even if you didn’t sign up, but those with reservations will be served first. There should be enough food to go around, but sometimes we do run short for those not holding a reservation.
On Wednesday evenings we need volunteers to help with set-up, prep and/or cleanup with the dinner. Even if you can only help once, or once a month, or once every six months, we still need you.
After dinner there is a variety of classes and activities for all ages.
Nursery care is available.
Wednesday Night Schedule
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. Dinner Served (Fellowship Hall)
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Children’s Program – PreK-5th Grade (Room 2)
- 6:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Youth Program (Youth Room in Sanctuary)
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Adult Program (Fellowship Hall)
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Traditions Choir Practice (Sanctuary)
Dinner Reservation Form
Adults/Youth $5 | Child $3 | Family Maximum $15