Dinner Menu (April 25)
Taco Bar, Salad, Dessert
Discipleship Class/Activity (April 25)
What is Evangelism? Are we evangelizing here at Hodges?
Facilitated by Debbie Abbott
Dinners are served most Wednesdays from 5:30 – 6:15 pm. You can sign up for dinner by filling in the form below or by calling the church office by 4pm on Tuesday prior to that week’s meal. You may still come even if you didn’t sign up, but those with reservations will be served first. There should be enough food to go around, but sometimes we do run short for those not holding a reservation.
On Wednesday evenings we need volunteers to help with set-up, prep and/or cleanup with the dinner. Even if you can only help once, or once a month, or once every six months, we still need you.
After dinner there is a variety of classes and activities for all ages.
Nursery care is available.
Call Marty Moore at 221-9081 or email me at email@example.com to help.
Wednesday Night Schedule
- 4:40-5:40pm And the Story Continues (Sunrise Room)
- 5:30-6:15pm Dinner Served (Fellowship Hall)
- 6:00-7:30pm PreK-5th Grade Games (Room 2)
- 6:30-7:30pm Discipleship Classes for Adults
- 6:30-7:30pm Traditions Choir Practice
- 7:30-8:30pm Contemporary Praise and Worship Rehearsal
Dinner Reservation Form
Adults/Youth $5 | Child $3 | Family Maximum $15