Dinners are served most Wednesdays from 5:30 - 6:15 pm. The week's meal menu will be in the weekly Sunday bulletin, too. You can sign up for dinner by filling in the form in the bulletin or by calling the church office by 4pm on Monday prior to that week's meal. You may still come even if you didn't sign up, but those with reservations will be served first. There should be enough food to go around, but sometimes we do run short for those not holding a reservation.
On Wednesday evenings we need volunteers to help with set-up, prep and/or cleanup with the dinner. Even if you can only help once, or once a month, or once every six months, we still need you. Call Marty Moore at 221-9081 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
After dinner there is a variety of classes and activities for all ages. See the weekly bulletin for class listings.
· 4:30-5:30pm Fearless Class (Sunrise Room)
· 5:00-5:30pm PreK-2nd Music Class (Choir Room)
· 5:00-6:00pm Parenting Class (Room 2)
· 5:30-6:15pm Dinner Served (Fellowship Hall)
· 5:30-6:00pm 3rd-5th Music Class (Choir Room)
· 6:00-6:30pm PreK-5th Grade Games (Room 2)
· 6:30-7:30pm 6th-12th Grade Youth Praise Experiment (Youth Room)
· 6:30-7:30pm Discipleship Classes for Adults
· 6:30-7:30pm Traditions Choir Practice
· 7:00-8:00pm Korean Study Group
· 7:30-8:30pm Contemporary Praise and Worship Rehearsal
Nursery care is available.
Activities planned for 2015 will be coming soon. Make sure you check the bulletin or the church calendar for upcoming dates.
If you have more ideas of what you would like for our Fellowship Ministry Team to initiate, let me know. We are here to serve you.